Well, I must say this Thanksgiving is a lot better than last year and I actually have a lot to be thankful for.
- My Dad is doing much better this year, physically and mentally. This time last year, he was in the hospital, now he is walking well on his own and looks much better, years younger and many pounds lighter.
- I feel much better now. The clots must of been slowly accumulating for a while. I can breath, walk, run up stairs, and I can smell. This time last year, I was exhausted most of the time. I thought it was stress and too much weight, but it was the chronic pulmonary embolism.
- Our kitchen remodel is done. It was a lot of decisions, but it turned out even better than I thought it would be. All of the colors work great together and it is as beautiful as it is practical.
- Glenn is in kindergarten and learning a lot. Some behavior things here and there, but he is an active little boy, and to be expected. He loves being around other kids.
- Tiffany is well this year, no sinus infections and is very happy the kitchen is done
I am very glad that the second half of this year is better than the first half. It was the first time I have ever been admitted to a hospital. I hope the remainder of the year is uneventful.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!