I know I have only been on this Earth for 33 years, and childhood may of skewed my perspective, but here is what noticed about the local weather and how it has changed since I was a child:
- It used to be COLD on Halloween, like snowing cold, wish I had a polar bear costume cold. 2 years ago year we were low on candy and I walked to the local drug store in SHORTS. It was 75+ degrees. Last year it was in the 60’s.
- We used to get rain here. All day rain, or at least for a few hours. Now it just comes in downpours for about 10 minutes and just stops.
- It used to be snowy/cold around Christmas. Now, we rarely get snow before January, if at all.
- November used to be a cold and bitter month, now it rarely gets below the 50’s.
- We used to have April showers and May flowers. In April it rained about 3 days this year. Similar last year. It downpours in May now.
- Trees bud earlier and loose their leaves about a month earlier and later now.
Let me know if you have noticed any changes in your lifetime. It is a local event, or it is worldwide?